Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

HOW DO I get a pin number? Model Roku 3/Model 4200k/About 3…

Customer Question
HOW DO I get...

HOW DO I get a pin number?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

Model Roku 3/Model 4200k/About 3 years

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Tried to get CBS All Access need a pin number from Roku

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/18/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 11 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi there and welcome

In order to create or update the pin number to use on the Roku, please do the instructions below

1. Go to my.roku.com from your computer or smartphone.
  2. If you are not already logged in, sign in to your Roku account.
  3. Under PIN Preference, select Update.
  4. Select your PIN preference from the three choices.
    • Always require a PIN to make purchases and to add items from the Channel Store.
    • Always require a PIN to make purchases.
    • A PIN is not required to make any purchase or add any item from the Channel Store.
  5. If you choose either of the first two choices and have not created a PIN, you will be prompted to enter a four-digit number in the PIN field and select the Verify PIN field for confirmation.
  6. If you already have a PIN, enter your PIN in the Verify PIN field.
  7. Select Save Changes and agree to the terms of service.

Let me know please how you go

Thank you