Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I need my blue ray player updated, dmp-bd655, a week

Customer Question
I need my blue...

I need my blue ray player updated

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Dmp-bd655

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

A week netflics dosenot work

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

I believe not

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/18/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

1. Turn on the main unit.

2. Select "SETUP" on "FUNCTION MENU" by using Up and Down cursor buttons on the remote control.
And press "OK" button.

3. USelect "Others" (or "General") on "SETUP" by using Up and Down cursor buttons on the remote control.
And press "OK" button.

4. Select "Firmware update" by using Up and Down cursor buttons on the remote control.
And press "OK" button.

5. Select "Update Now" by using Up and Down cursor buttons on the remote control.
And press "OK" button.

6. Select "Yes" by using Left and Right cursor buttons on the remote control.
And press "OK" button.

7. Firmware updating will start. Follow the on-screen instructions.

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Josh, Technician