Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

SOMEONE CHANGED MY PASSWORD! CANNOT CORRECT. KEPT TELLING ME…

Customer Question
SOMEONE CHANGED MY PASSWORD...

SOMEONE CHANGED MY PASSWORD! CANNOT CORRECT. KEPT TELLING ME THAT ROKU ALREADY HAS AN ACCOUNT WITH MY EMAIL ADDRESS! I CANCELLED IN HOPES OF OPENING A NEW ACCOUNT. THAT ALSO FAILED! NEED HELP!

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

I have two Roku's, can you just look up my account: Mary Borden?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

SOMEONE CHANGED MY PASSWORD!!!!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I EITHER NEED TO FIX MY OLD ACCOUNT OR I NEED HELP TO OPEN ANOTHER ONE.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/17/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 11 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

What is the email address that you need help with?