Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a pioneer system in my motorhome, avh-x1600dve. I am…

Customer Question
I have a pioneer...

I have a pioneer system in my motorhome, avh-x1600dve. I am unable to select the mode button, i do get the rear camera video , but nothing else. The manual talks about a reset, I can't seem to get the information out of the booklet. Please let me know what I'm doing wrong. Thanks for your time. AL

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Pioneer is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

The year is 2016 I believe the model is AVH-x1600dvd

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I started with the owners booklet but It is an Eye chart with very fine print plus there are four or five other models in the booklet. All I have done is push the mode button and the power on button. I was thinking of a reset button bu I could not find any thing that looked like a button.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

I think that is it for know.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/18/2017
Electronics Technician: Louie, Technician replied 11 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially, would information on where the RESET button is serve your need?

This is an independent site and members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.