Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I'm trying to add CBS All Access to my Roku stick, but it is…

Customer Question
I'm trying to add...

I'm trying to add CBS All Access to my Roku stick, but it is asking for my four digit PIN. I don't remember what my PIN is, how can I retrieve it?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

It's 2-3 years old, I have to go to another room to get the device, be right back.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

All other services work fine, i.e. HULU, NETFLIX, just trying to add CBS All Access to an existing device.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing else.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/17/2017
Electronics Technician: Michael Hannigan, Engineer replied 11 months ago
Michael Hannigan

Hello. My name is***** will be helping you with your question today. Please give me a moment to review your question and respond.

Are you able to log into your Roku account online through your computer browser?