Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I bought one Roku stick for bedroom t.v. Service worked

Customer Question
Hello, this is Joyce...

Hello, this is Joyce. I bought one Roku stick for bedroom t.v. Service worked great, so much so that we discontinued cable and got Roku service on other t.v.s. Problem now is that Roku works fine, but t.v. Input shows "no signal." Suggestions? FYI - The antenna we got works fine elsewhere.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

It's a mid-size Insignia flat screen. Not sure what model. Maybe 3 years max old.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I confess to having spent a million hours transitioning the household away from cable/setting other t.v.s up and cannot remember. Also (don't laugh) - in all this, I've lost the teeny tiny Roku remote that came with the stick so I need to replace that. I cannot even confirm that the t.v. has worked since we discontinued cable. Sorry!!!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No, but thanks.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/17/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 11 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Hello Joyce, where specifically on the back of the insignia tv do you have the roku connected (the ports there are all labeled)?