Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I either forgot or was unaware I needed a Roku pin, please…

Customer Question
I either forgot or...

I either forgot or was unaware I needed a Roku pin, please help me acquire this requirment .

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

Premiere + / 7ka681703115

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

A few weeks. There is nothing wrong with this device, it operates great, I just need to enter a four digit Roku pin when prompted, in order to purchase certain items through my already set up Roku account. I don"t have it, can you get me this?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/17/2017
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 11 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

It is default settings of your Roku account and to set up the Pin, log in to your Roku account online. Then click Update next to Channel Store PIN. Now select how you want to use your four digit PIN. Either require it for making purchases or for adding channels – including free ones. You can however, turn Off the PIN feature on same Roku account page.

Please click following link to view details about how to set PIN on your Roku account.

https://support.roku.com/article/220128567-how-to-create-or-update-the-pin-for-your-roku-account

I hope these info will help. If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask. If you're satisfied, please rate me a 5-star at the top of your page so I can get credit of my work on website.
Thank you.