Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I'm at a Motel 6 and I can't get my Roku start my cord

Customer Question
I'm at a Motel...

I'm at a Motel 6 and I can't get my Roku start my cord doesn't fit but they have other courts behind it that are though I'm wondering if I can hook those up so now

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

Roku 2 XD model number 3 050 X

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Nothing happened I'm just trying to hook it up if I can if you have any ideas of way to do it because the normal chords the way I do on the TV you just plug it into the outlet and it works for now I don't the cord doesn't fit in this one they don't have it hooked up they have baby 2 PC that's all they have to hook

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/17/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 11 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

Some motels will prevent you connecting external devices.

If there is a cord already in place and it fits your Roku then it may be permitted to connect it - just ensure you select the correct input.

If it doesn't show up on the screen then you may have to check with their reception.