Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Tv on/ Roku,push the "house" on hand held, get a BLANK

Customer Question
Tv on/ Roku,push the...

Tv on/ Roku,push the "house" on hand held, get a BLANK SCREEN,CAN't

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Can not get into direct tv

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

4 days

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Sundance channel shows up only

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/17/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 9 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please unplug the power cord from the ROKU

Wait 2 minutes

Plug in the power cord and power it on

Do you still have the issue?

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.