Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

MYROKU COME BUT WILLNOT STAYNO, 9814892, 9-15-17, NO

Customer Question
MYROKU COME BUT...

MYROKU COME BUT WILLNOT STAYNO

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

Customer:(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

9-15-17

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/17/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 11 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please unplug the power cord from the ROKU

Wait 2 minutes

Plug in the power cord and power it on

Do you still have the issue?

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.