Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have second roku device downstairs,I am trying to link it…

Customer Question
I have second roku...

I have second roku device downstairs,I am trying to link it with no luck

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

Ruko express 7g276j856591

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I just purchased it last night

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I have a roku upstairs working

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/16/2017
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 11 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

I'm not sure what you mean by "link" it, but have you run through the setup of the new Roku on the TV? It will then give you an activation code for the new device to enter on Roku's website. From there you log into your Apps as you normally did when you got the first Roku (Netflix, Hulu, etc. will ask for your username and passwords that you setup when you registered with them).

The procedure is exactly the same as when you setup your first Roku. Let me know where/if you're stuck and we can proceed.