Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How do I set up my Roku to play onto my tv. there was no…

Customer Question
How do...

How do I set up my Roku to play onto my tv. there was no instructions with my ruko. I have it connected to my tv with hdmi cable. Also from my router with to ruko ???

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your television? And have you done any troubleshooting yourself?

Samsung 55 purchased in dec.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I just hooked up the ruko to tv.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/16/2017
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 11 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

First, you would plug the Roku into the first unused HDMI port on the TV (HDMI 1 or 2- whichever is available). Next you will connect USB power to the Roku using the included AC wall adapter. Third, you will use the Samsung remote and access the "Source" MENU and select HDMI 1 or HDMI 2 respectively. Then you will see the Roku letters appear on your TV screen and you will follow the on-screen prompts to finish setting up the Roku.

You can also view the steps below to see pictures of how it's setup. The link outlines the procedure for the Roku stick, but the steps are the same for any of the Roku boxes as well:

https://support.roku.com/article/208754808-how-to-set-up-your-roku-streaming-stick-

Let me know if you need further assistance. Also, before you go, could you please click a POSITIVE RATING (by scrolling all of the way to the top of the page, and clicking 3-5 stars), so that I am credited for working with you today?

Simply view my reply for the answer to your question.