Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How do I get sound to work with screen mirroring from pc? I…

Customer Question
How do I get...

How do I get sound to work with screen mirroring from pc? I cannot get sound for anything on PC (tried YouTube to test) while on screen mirroring in ROKU.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

What device? TV - ROKU - PC?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I have never tried screening mirroring but we bought the canelo vs GGG fight which you can only watch on their website or on cable. we have no cable so trying to cast website screen onto TV using ROKU to watch

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I did not tell you the device - which one are you asking about?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/16/2017
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 11 months ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer

Hi Welcome to just answer.

What operating system are you using?

What is the model of the computer are you using? Is there sound card or sound out port?

What happen when you play sound ?