Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I had roku and I let it laps Could you help me? My

I had roku and...

I had roku and I let it laps Could you help me?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

My televiision is Sharp about 1 year old and it is a ruko T.V.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I had a rokue account and I didn't renew it could you help me? I want to renew it now.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I want to renew my account

9/16/2017
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer

Hi Welcome to just answer.

To enable your account, go this this link and log on using your email address and update your credit card information.

https://my.roku.com/signin?next=https%3A%2F%2Fsupport.roku.com%2Farticle%2F115004382968-do-i-need-to-create-a-roku-account-

electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer