Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

What is your customer phone number, so that I can speak with…

Customer Question
What is your customer...

What is your customer phone number, so that I can speak with a customer rep?

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

My phone? what difference does that make???

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Our TV was going out, black screen. Our server made a service call and we have not been able to get ROKU since. We have been watching ROKU on our daughter's acct, we would like to set up our own accct. HOW???

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so..................

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/16/2017
Electronics Technician: Joe AV, Customer Service replied 11 months ago
Joe AV
Joe AV, Customer Service

Hello and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I would like to help you with your Roku account set up. You can sign up for Roku on the Roku website. Do you have a computer?