Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Our church has a CP-X5022WN projector-i just replaced the…

Customer Question
Our church has a...

Our church has a CP-X5022WN projector-i just replaced the bulb-but it wont start- it will blink red and go back to solid red- the first time I tried it it flashed green for a moment and went back to red- what is causing this?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Model listed above- a couple years old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It has gone on for several weeks- thinking it was the bulb- I bought a new bulb, replaced old and it worked yesterday and this am it wont

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

No that is it

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Hitachi CP-X5022WN
Answered in 1 day by:
9/18/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 9 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi there and welcome

Was it doing this with the original bulb as well?

Please let me know

No

thanks, ***** ***** the issue you had when the original bulb was installed?

Never mind- I will call Hitachi this morning and move forward with them

I am a little confused, why will you not reply to my last question? I repeated it below

what was the issue you had when the original bulb was installed?