Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Can I get sports on my Roku. If so is there an additional…

Customer Question
Can I get sports...

Can I get sports on my Roku. If so is there an additional charge

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

I purchased 3 months ago

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I don't think we are on the same page. i want to know if its possible to get nfl games.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/16/2017
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 9 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Roku itself does not provide any programs or broadcasts. These are all in the APPS that you subscribe to on the Roku. So you would need to subscribe to a Sports app in order to receive sports programming (the Roku is just a platform that allows the apps to work- it does not directly offer any programming).

To add the NFL channel to the Roku, simply click the link below and "Add Channel":

https://channelstore.roku.com/details/44856/nfl

Let me know if you need further assistance. Also, before you go, could you please click a POSITIVE RATING (by scrolling all of the way to the top of the page, and clicking 3-5 stars), so that I am credited for working with you today?