Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Two cameras working and the other two black screen, around 2…

Customer Question
Two cameras working and...

Two cameras working and the other two black screen

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of the camera? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Around 2 years chanel HD digital video recorderS/N08561031502170 SRDVR-44400H

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

None as I am not very good in this things

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Security Expert to know before I connect you?

No I was on holidays and this happens

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/16/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 11 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

Were there any power outages whilst you were away?

If you swap the two camera connections around, do the same two cameras still fail to work?