Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

No signal. Light is on but no response. Unplugged

Customer Question
No signal. Light is...

No signal. Light is on but no response. Unplugged everything,waited 2 min- no response

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

ROKU 3700X. 6to8months old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

! hour. We were about to watch a series and it went blank then unauthorized

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/16/2017
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 9 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Can you try the Roku into another HDMI input of TV?