Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I streamed 2 channels through direct TV and now it says no…

Customer Question
I streamed 2 channels...

I streamed 2 channels through direct TV and now it says no account. How do I get them back

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

I bought a TV with roku already installed

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I just realized it. I don't watch the channels all the time. I unplugged the TV and moved it to a different room after my cable was installed

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/16/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 11 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

You will need to ensure you are signed into your Roku account on the TV.

Also ensure you have an active Roku subscription. You can check it at https://my.roku.com/signin

Can you check that and let me know?