Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I bought a roku with remote, i just bought a Roku and

Customer Question
I bought a roku...

I bought a roku with remote

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

I just bought a Roku and remote

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I just bought a roku with remote i just bought a Roku with remote i need guidance it is plugged in the way it has to be

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I bought a Roku last week and it has a remote i know nothing about this

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/15/2017
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 11 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- Do you get Roku logo/ Roku home screen on TV?