Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I'm an 88 year old tech- who just inherited a SA-AK220 and…

Customer Question
I'm an 88 year...

I'm an 88 year old tech-idiot who just inherited a SA-AK220 and need to know about it.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Panasonic SA=AK220

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

DIED AND LE FTTHIS AND I NEED TO BE INSTRUCTION BOOJK FOIR ITAND I wa t to set it up. Can I get n instruction book/pamphlet?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/15/2017
Electronics Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 11 months ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
The instruction book is on this page (and I note that it is an SC-AK220 manual, for a virtually identical device model):

https://www.manualslib.com/manual/117595/Panasonic-Sc-Ak220.html?page=4#manual

and that specific URL brings you right to page 4, the Setup instructions for this model of Panasonic stereo/radio/cassette player.

The whole of the Operating Instructions Manual may be downloaded for your reference, using the green DOWNLOAD button at the upper left of that page, also.

If you need specific help, or have specific questions, about any aspect of setting up this Panasonic device, let me know. And I will help you further.

Since I have not heard back from you, I am assuming that my answer was helpful and provided what you needed to help toward a solution.

If I have indeed answered your question, please rate my answer, using the five-star interface on your JustAnswer page. - A five-star rating would be appreciated. Thank you!

(If this didn't answer your question, if you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond, and I will help and advise you further.)