Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Roku will not go past the screen with the city skyline.

Customer Question
My Roku will not...

My Roku will not go past the screen with the city skyline. No matter what I do. I have tried to use another remote, and new batteries Checked the connection.. I have two Roku's on two different TV's

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

I don't see a model number It has a green button with an A and a blue button with a B and a purple strap. and the green light is blinking. I am not in the room with the TV that has the hdmi? plugged into the back of the TV

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It has never worked. It is probably 2 years old, I just have not tried to use until now.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/15/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 11 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please unplug the power cord to the ROKU

Wait 2 minutes

Plug in the ROKU and power it on

Do you still have the issue?

It is going past the skyline, to the colored boxes with the channels on them, will not connect to a channel. It shows the wi fi from our previous provider, We now have AT& T not Time Warner. Could this be the problem?
I do not want to spend any more money. Have I received my $5.00 worth of tech support?

Yes, that is the problem.

Our service is not $5 -- Please call our customer service at 1-***-***-**** to discuss how the payment works