Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I cannot get my roku activated for PSVUE. I followed all the…

Customer Question
I cannot get my...

I cannot get my roku activated for PSVUE. I followed all the online instructions but cannot get it activated

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

Model:4630X bought last Friday, Sept. 9

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I just tried to sign up for PSVUE this afternoon, the computer said it was activated, but the ROKU keeps sending me back to sign up for activation.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I can't think of anything else.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/15/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 11 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

During the activation process, you will be required to go to the website roku.com/link on your computer or smartphone and enter the link code displayed on your Roku device.

Are you getting a specific error message?