Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have forgotten my password now what, roku express. I got…

Customer Question
I have forgotten my...

I have forgotten my password ***** what

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

Roku express. I got It last christmas

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I had an other unit but just wanted to install new unit. All seems fine but forgot what my password *****

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No I really just need to know how to either retrieve old password ***** how to change it for a new one

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
9/15/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 11 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

To reset your password, please go to: https://my.roku.com/password/reset

--------------------
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------