Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We have a roku account but cant remember the password. I…

Customer Question
We have a roku...

We have a roku account but cant remember the password. I wont let us reset it

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

1 yr old it is a box

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Trying to get hulu and its asking for roku password

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/15/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 11 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

To reset your password, please go to: https://my.roku.com/password/reset

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)

You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.

Pete.

--------------------