Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Trying to act.my roku devise, 1 year old I get a code but…

Customer Question
Trying to act.my roku...

Trying to act.my roku devise

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

1 year old I get a code but find no place to enter it

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Just started trying today

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I understand that NFL games are on your network?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/15/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 11 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

To activate the Roku device, you will need to go to the website roku.com/link on your computer or smartphone and enter the link code displayed on your Roku device.

--------------------
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------