Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Roku won't work. I have enjoyed it for several months. I…

Customer Question
My Roku won't work...

My Roku won't work. I have enjoyed it for several months. I changed the batteries. I can get the Roku page, but the remote won't work.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

Do you mean the Roku remote or the Tv

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Everything worked fine until last night.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/15/2017
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 11 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Can you please tell me which model Roku you have here- (Roku 2, 3 Premiere, Stick, etc.)?