Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I need to order a replacement base stand for my tcl roku tv…

Customer Question
I need to order...

I need to order a replacement base stand for my tcl roku tv model # 32S3800 serial # P266t100701 mfg date June 2015

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

325S3800 tcl toku tv mfg date June 2015

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

When bought it we wall mounted it so I think the stand was thown away by mistake

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/14/2017
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 11 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.