Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I need the code anew model # 4640 X, model # 4640 make rouk…

Customer Question
Hello ! I need...

Hello ! I need the code anew model # 4640 X

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

Model # 4640 make rouk it's new

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I'm old & it's me longer to type . I got the roku 4 days ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

The code . If the tv on can istill use internet?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Hat is the code?
What is the code ?
E mail me please
I'm going to go now
9/14/2017
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 11 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Sorry about delayed reply, what code you're asking for Roku device?
Is it wifi password ***** activation code etc?