Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Trying to set up Roku on our Sony Smart TV we went to

Customer Question
Trying to set up...

Trying to set up Roku on our Sony Smart TV we went to network settings and entered all the wiFi info. We do not know how to bring up Roku. Stuck

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

The tv or roku?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Tryng to set up for first time

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No, just a little help here

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/14/2017
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 11 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- Do you get Roku logo/ Home screen on TV?