Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Need help on using roku to watch BBC? I went to

Customer Question
Need help on using...

Need help on using roku to watch BBC?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

I went to ruko...choose BBC channel, everythin went well.... then i w

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Roku 2, model 305ox

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I went onto roku delive, went to BBC witch had been addes to channels. it opened, went to what im wanted to watch. it loaded...... thennnnn it gave me activation code, put it in, took me to choose provider and Roku was not named

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/14/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 11 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.