Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Sharp smart TV with Roku. It's been great until to…

Customer Question
I have a Sharp...

I have a Sharp smart TV with Roku. It's been great until to night, but now I have picture, no sound on Amazon, Hulu and Netflix

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

I's a little over a year (maybe 2) old. I can't read the tv info because it is so small. If you will wait a sec, I'll try again.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Just tonight, I was actually watching earlier tonight and things were ok. I don't know if this is what you want, but one of the numbers on the back of tv is E43G4QNEFBPWNX

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/14/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 11 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Does this happen on anything else, like cable/satellite or dvd?

Donn't have cable/satellite or dvd.
I'm still waiting for my $26 call. How long should I wait?
Then I'm waiting for online conversation. What's the hold-up?
Here's the thing, if I don't hear from you in 10 minutes, I'm disconnecting.
Oh, that phone number is ***** landline.
Bye

My apologies for the delay. The site is not quite instant, but please try to send only a single response and allow me time to receive it and respond back; multiple messages can get lost in the queue and further delayed.

I've only just now received all your messages coming through at once.

If you'd like to click on the phone request button again, I can accept that, or I can give you a reply here under the chat fees you've already paid, if you prefer, just let me know.

Thanks,

I gave you the info - I don really care about the fact that it "just took a little time" to get back to me. The fact that I was never able to connect to him invalidates the charge, and I want it removed. The $26 charge that turned into a $30 on my account was based on the premise that I would receive a phone call, which never happened. That's why the refund request. Please respond.

You were never charged for the phone call. You were charged for the online based chat support which you paid in the beginning, that covers our conversation here. The call, which you'd only be charged for if I had received and accepted the request earlier, is not included in that and you have not paid for it, so there is nothing there to refund.

Do you have anything else that you can connect to the tv to test, besides is internal apps? That is an important part of the diagnostic process to address the issue, whether we do so here or by phone.

The $30 charge is on the to be paid with my financial consultant. Not that it really matters now, but you apparently do have my card info, since it appears there ( and why is it $30, not the $26?). I want to speak to someone other than you - you don't know the first thing about customer service. I want the charges reversed since you NEVER made contact with me.
We’re all independent techs here, I am simply trying to help and explaining how the site works. You may contact customer service from the help page and I will opt out at this point. Best of luck to you.
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 11 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi Linda,

You can call our customer service at 1-***-***-****