Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The only channel I can get now on my Roku players is

Customer Question
The only channel I...

The only channel I can get now on my Roku players is Netflix. WHat's them problem?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

I have a new TV with Roku and two other Roku devices in my home. None of them are getting Hulu or Acorn.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

JUst today. NOthing unusual las happened.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/14/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 11 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV and the Roku (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the Roku and the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please