Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I CAN NOT GET ROKU TO STAY ON LINE KEEPS GOING OFF, CAN I…

Customer Question
I CAN NOT GET...

I CAN NOT GET ROKU TO STAY ON LINE KEEPS GOING OFF

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

CAN I TALK TO YOU 2YRS OLD ON THE PHONE

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

WE MOVED IT ON SPETRUM

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

OK WITH I AM 79 YR OLD AND ALWAYS BEEN OK INSTALLING MY TVS

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
9/14/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 11 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV and Roku (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the Roku and TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please