Richard, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 20 years fixing Electronically devices
32989067

Some of the streaming channels work on my Roku 3, but when I

Customer Question

Some of the streaming channels work on my Roku 3, but when I try to go to CBS News or NBC News the Roku returns to the channel selection.
JA: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?
Customer: It is a Roku 3, and it is a few years old. If you want the model# ***** series # I have that.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Just tonight.
JA: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I think this is the problem for the moment, thanks
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Recorders and Players
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 month ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you. Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished. Can you please remove the power to the TV and Roku (so unplug it from the power socket). Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the Roku and TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly. Let me know the results please