Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Oku in the liv rm tv.... was working fine. then we set up…

Customer Question
Oku in the liv...

Oku in the liv rm tv....tit was working fine. then we set up the bed rm tv,,,it works byut now the liv rm not working...the remote works, and we have bldings on the tv but nothing else

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

Are we talking the roku>

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

We had the cable tech come becausew we couldn't get the reg chanels....

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't know enough to ask any more questions...Both roku remotes work on the bed rm tv...the new remote has ear plug and a couple of other new features

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/14/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 11 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi there and welcome

When you setup the Roku in the living room, what exactly do you see?

Please let me know