Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I was watching something on Hulu. Suddenly, kicked back to…

Customer Question
I was watching something...

I was watching something on Hulu. Suddenly, kicked back to home screen. Tried to reset Roku (unplugged and plugged back in). Didn't help. Deleted Hulu and reloaded. Still won't open. Neither will HBO. Netflix came up after reloading. Is this my network issue?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

Roku Stick. Model 3600x

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Only just now happened. Nothing out of the ordinary. Just kicked me out and wouldn't reopen

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Just want to be able to watch these channels.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/14/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 11 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV and Roku (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the Roku and TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please