Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I can not see the picture for the listing for hulu and

Customer Question
I can not see...

I can not see the picture for the listing for hulu and netflix why?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

I have the ruko 1

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I happened yesterday

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/14/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 11 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV and Roku (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the Roku and TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please