Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I was helping a friend with his ROKU and cant use my one at…

Customer Question
I was helping a...

I was helping a friend with his ROKU and cant use my one at home

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

Roku Express+

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I was helping a friend with his Roku but I was using my phone and when I got home and turned my set on it was prompting for a username and password

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/14/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 11 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi there and welcoem

Do you mean your Roku at home is asking you for a username and password?

Or another device?

Please let me know