Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a 1963 Wurlitzer Jukebox model 2700. It will not

Customer Question
I have a 1963...

I have a 1963 Wurlitzer Jukebox model 2700. It will not eject the record to play a different one. The "cancel" button also will not eject the current record.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

It is a 1963 Wurlitzer model 2700

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just happened a few days ago. I looked in the repair maanual

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Instrument Expert to know before I connect you?

The repair manual shows a part that has a little lever that is tripped when the record gets to the end that is supposed to start the process of removing the record for a new play. I don't know how to test this part to see if it is the problem.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 day by:
9/15/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 11 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

When was the jukebox last serviced?

What area are you located in?

Do you plan on carrying out the servicing and repairs yourself, or are you looking for a repairer in your area?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.