Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

When streaming a shoe on Netflix the showc cuts off and a…

Customer Question
When streaming a shoe...

When streaming a shoe on Netflix the showc cuts off and a red cirlcle spinds in the middle of the sdreen and 10% 50% until it is 100% thaen the show comes on aganin but keeps cutiing off. How do I fix this? Thanks

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

Roku 3

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It has been fine but about 2 weeks ago this has started.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/13/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 11 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

As an initial step, please go into the roku settings menu, then to Software Update to make sure the roku is running the latest version, then test netflix again. If no change, please test another app as well, such as amazon or youtube and let me know how those work also.

Thank you,