Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Will it work with 2-tv how many do you pay for and what is…

Customer Question
Will it work with...

Will it work with 2-tv how many do you pay for and what is the cost of having it

Technician's Assistant: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the Video Technician's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require).

Do you use internet

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

I have 4- tv 2 are here 2- are in show low 0ne to two years old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I was with Direct tv and now I am with dish and I not getting what they said I could get so i am looking at canceling and pay for what I want

Technician's Assistant: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the Video Technician's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require).

Ok

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/13/2017
Electronics Technician: Dan T., Master Technician replied 11 months ago
Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician

Welcome to the site! I'm Dan. I've read through your initial post, but I'm not totally sure what you're asking. Can you give me some more details about what you're looking for?