Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I need to order a connecting cable for my tv, Roku Editors'

Customer Question
I need to order...

I need to order a connecting cable for my tv

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

Roku Editors' Choice Apr 2016

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

This was a gift I just received and I need this little cable to plug into my tv, the ones that came with are not long enough

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't know this is all new to me, my son said this short cable is what I need and it says it is free

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/13/2017
Electronics Technician: Jack, Technician replied 11 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello
My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.
A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info .
Also ,If you seem to lose me during the chat then refresh your browser (F5 key) and /or scroll down to the last written line at the bottom , that window seem to get stuck at times .
Please send me a hello so i know you can see my reply ?

A free cable ???

As you don`t seem to be available at this time I will step out for a bit , just send me a reply and I`ll get back to you upon return