Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a roku for Netflix. When I put the TV on him, We got…

Customer Question
I have a roku...

I have a roku for Netflix. When I put the TV on him

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

We got the roku in the spring

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I put the TV on hdmi2, the roku symbol came up and when I hit the OK button, nothing happens

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I just know we haven't used Netflix must this summer, but have paid the premium all along.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/13/2017
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 11 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- Could you please get me the model number off of Roku device in question?

Hi, I just saw the reset button. Could that be the problem?

No, if you see Roku logo/ home screen on TV but unable to select any channel then it is not reset button problem.

Are you able to select any channel on Roku screen?

I'm sorry Shadhid, but I don't want to talk on the phone just yet. where is the number for the roku located?

NOTE: Phone call or any other offer is automated and not sent by me. Feel free to ignore it if you prefer to troubleshoot the problem here in text chat.

========================================

If you see Roku logo/ home screen on TV but unable to select any channel then it is not reset button problem.

Sn: 5S462V242993

Thanks for serial number, please reply on following info that will help to diagnose the issue.

- Do you get Roku home screen?

- Are you able to select any channel on Roku screen?