Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a Funai Blu-ray, I have a Blu-ray, I have a Funai

Customer Question

I have a Funai Blu-ray
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Funai is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: I have a Blu-ray
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have a Funai Blu-ray/DVD Player. Do I need a special remote control to use it? I have a Funai remote control number nc263. Will it work? Please let me know.
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Louie replied 1 month ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially, re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the "...Funai Blu-ray..."

This is an independent site and members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.