Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Our roku controller light on the bottom is flashing and no…

Customer Question
Our roku controller light...

Our roku controller light on the bottom is flashing and no buttons will work.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

Roku stick

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

1 hour

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I tried replacing the batteries and that did not help it still flashes

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/13/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 11 months ago
Nathan, Technician
Hello
As an initial step please turn off the tv and unplug the Roku from both power and hdmi and take the batteries out of the remote.
Wait 5 minutes then reconnect the hdmi and power to the Roku then turn the tv back on. Put the batteries back into the remote and when the Roku home screen comes up press and hold the small purple or gray button inside the battery compartment for 15 seconds. Let me know if that works for you. Thanks, Nathan