Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I cannot get my roku to open the program on direct tv,

Customer Question
I cannot get my...

I cannot get my roku to open the program on direct tv

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Hitachi h1080

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

About two days

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
i have been trying to get this done for aday ahalf
onroku I get a message to go to http://es.pn/roku when I et there there is no plac e to put the access code given as the n ext step to complete the process
the way this is going I will die of old age before I get an answer
9/13/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 11 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

What is the exact error message that you are seeing on the Roku?

Have you tried restarting your wireless router?

Can other wireless devices still connect to your wireless router ok?