Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We access Netflix through Roku. We now have blank boxes

Customer Question
We access Netflix through...

We access Netflix through Roku. We now have blank boxes instead of movie information. How do I get my other screen back so I can access movie info?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

About 5years old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

2 days

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/13/2017
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 8 months ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer

Hi welcome to just answer

I would like to know more about the system and its components:-

1. What is the model of the roku ( roku 1,2,3)?

2. What is the model of the TV that is connected to?

3. Do other apps on your roku works?

4. Have you tried to log into your netflix account on your computer to see if the account is functional?

Louie, Technician