Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a ROKU Model 2100X. When I select a movie to watch it…

Customer Question
I have a ROKU...

I have a ROKU Model 2100X. When I select a movie to watch it will load only half way. Never loads the movie. Software is ver 3.1, build 1198.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

It is several years old. Model 2100X

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It is on a secondary TV but I tried a month ago... same issue.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/12/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 11 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please unplug the power cord from the ROKU

Wait 2 minutes

Plug in the power cord and power it on

Do you still have the error?

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.